Leadership from the 302nd Airlift Wing deliver a salute to members aboard a C-130 aircraft before they depart to an undisclosured location Feb. 5, 2021, Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado.

Contact Us

Noise Complaints

Please submit your noise complaint here. Send the form to the e-mail address
located on the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Request Public Affairs

Need support from the public affairs team? Submit a request online!

Tour the 302nd Airlift Wing

Looking for a tour of our wing? Review our tour policy before making your request!

Join Us

Interested in being a part of our team? Contact the Peterson Recruiting Flight to discuss your options!


Still have questions? Fill out the contact form at the bottom of this
page to reach us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

302 AW Mailing Address

450 W Hamilton Ave.
Bldg 625, Suite 104
Peterson SFB, CO, 80914-2253

302 AW Contacts

Public Affairs (719) 556-4117
Military Pay (719) 556-8187
Force Support (719) 556-7975

Other Contacts

For DD214 requests, retirements, separations, benefits and more, call the Total Force Service Center at 1-800-525-0102 or DSN 665-0102.